- Grocery & Staples
- Ready To Eat
- Baby Foods
- Health Supplements & Medicine
Under The Mango Tree - Wild Forest Honey - 100% Pure & Natural, Single Origin, No Additives and Ethically Sourced
Mysterious, opaque and dark, this honey collected from the holy forests of Narmada’s river valley is complex in taste and texture. Hints of mossy earth mixed with the heavy sweetness of tropical rainforest flora makes this 100% pure and natural honey a wonderful addition to hearty breads, as toppings on waffles or mixed with cold coffee.
Benefits of Honey :
- Ayurveda supports the medicinal importance of honey and its healing properties. Called as nature’s natural antibiotic, it is known to possess antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties.
- Honey is loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, flavonoids and healing compounds which when taken regularly keep people healthy.
- Made by the alchemy of bees collecting nectar, pollen, and resins from flowers, honey can help moisturize, fight aging, and fight bacteria.
- Honey helps reduces ulcers & other bacterial gastrointestinal disorders.
***Please note: all our honey have passed the NMR test and confirm to our honey origin as Indian.