- Organic Food
- Healthy Breakfast
- Bakery, Snacks & Protein bars
- Grocery & Staples
- Gourmet Foods
- Baby Foods
- Health Supplements & Medicine
Handmade in small batches - Cultured A2 Ghee, this is not 'direct-cream ghee', but Ghee made using natural A2 yoghurt.
The Cows are free-grazed and pasture raised on our certified organic farms - Two Brothers Organic Farms is certified by ECOCERT
A2 Gir Cow Cultured Ghee is made using fresh Gir cow milk. The milk is brought to a boil and naturally cooled down to room temperature and inoculated with a natural starter culture and left overnight to make yoghurt. The yoghurt is churned during pre-dawn hours (4 am - 6 am) to separate raw white butter using the ancient process of 'Bilona' - clockwise-anticlockwise slow churning.
- Right Source- We are 4th generation farmers doing holistic, organic & regenerative farming.
- Right Rearing Gir cows-free grazed-milked by hand, farm fodder.; hand made on wood fire in small batches. Churned in pre-dawn hours, cows milked by hand, free grazed cows.
- Right Process- Wood fire, milk to whole curds, curds churned by hands(bilona) from 4 am onwards.
This product contains no additives, is free from artificial preservatives, synthetic fillers or binders. 100% natural, farm made in daily batches.