- Organic Food
- Healthy Breakfast
- Bakery, Snacks & Protein bars
- Grocery & Staples
- Gourmet Foods
- Baby Foods
- Health Supplements & Medicine
1. Manages Blood Sugar Levels:
The long-grain wheat is a significant source of proteins, minerals, lipids, iron, dietary fibre thiamine, and several vitamins.
Khapli Wheat is gaining popularity due to its possible value for diabetics as this super-grain helps in the slow release of sugar in the body
- Since khapli wheat is rich in fibre, it helps maintain good bowel health
- That eventually helps in maintaining healthy body weight.
- Increasing fibre in your diet gradually over a few weeks naturally allows the good bacteria in your digestive system to adjust to the change.