- Quinoa is known to build muscle strength and is a good supplement for athletes
- Quinoa is high in magnesium, iron, B-vitamins, calcium, potassium, phosphorus and vitamin-E
- Since it is gluten free it can be used by individuals who suffer from gluten intolerance.
- Quinoa has high levels of Riboflavin (B2) which improves energy metabolism within brain and muscle cells and is known to help create proper energy production.
- Quinoa is rich in magnesium.
The Nutriorg Organic Quinoa, 250 gm, is a fantastic Gluten-free food which has an excellent amino acid profile. It contains all nine essential amino acids making it a complete source of protein. Quinoa is therefore an excellent choice for vegans who struggle for enough protein in their diet. Since it is gluten free it can be used by individuals who suffer from gluten intolerance. Quinoa contains Iron which helps keep red blood cells healthy and is the basis of hemoglobin formation. It has lysine which is mainly essential for tissue growth and repair.
How to use
- Consume quinoa to salads.
- Quinoa Upma, Quinoa cutlet.
- Curd with Quinoa Use Quinoa with vgetable pulao