- Grocery & Staples
- Ready To Eat
- Baby Foods
Groundnut/Peanut oil is extracted from premium quality crushed groundnuts (peanuts). Groundnut/Peanut oil has been very popular as a cooking medium in India as it is not subjected to high temperatures. It is 100% natural, unprocessed, synthetic pesticide-free, cold-pressed, chemical-free, and healthy. The oil is 100% pure, vegan, preservative-free. Kohlu pressing/ Wood-pressing method ensures that all the nutrients and rich taste of groundnut are retained.
Explore the range of our quality and pure oils which will make your recipes healthier and tastier.
- It is used to reduce inflammation.
- Rich in Vitamin-E ensures you have happy and glowy skin.
- Helps in preventing the appearance of early signs of aging
- Fights free radical damage and prevents from cardio – vascular diseases.
- Contains unsaturated fat (both poly and mono), which is believed to be a good, healthy source of fat. This reduces the risk of heart disease and lowers bad cholesterol levels
- Antioxidants protect the body from toxins. Groundnut oil contains phytochemicals and vitamin E, both of which are natural antioxidants