Spread it on your sandwiches, burgers, or use it as a salad dressing- this mayonnaise will be a superhit at all your dinners! Don’t forget to use it as a dip for your hot French fries and crispy chips! Comes with a smooth texture that will lure you to not stop having more!
- 6 cup water
- 2 cup Grabenord’s pasta (Penne/Fusilli/Macaroni)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup cold water, to rinse
- 3 tsp oil
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ carrot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet corn
- ¼ capsicum, finely chopped
- ½ tsp pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup Grabenord’s Vegan mayonnaise
- In a large vessel boil 6 cup water along with ½ tsp salt.
- Add 2 cup Grabenord’s pasta (Penne/Fusilli/Macaroni)and stir well.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Take large kadai,heat and add 3 tsp oil, saute 2 clove garlic, ½ onion, ½ carrot, 2 tbsp sweet corn and ¼ capsicum.
- stir fry for 2 minutes without over cooking vegetables.
- now add ½ tsp pepper, 1 tsp mixed herbs, ½ tsp chilli flakes and ½ tsp salt. give a good mix.
- Also add ¼ cup Grabenord’s Vegan mayonnaise.
- Now stir and combine, do not get sauce to boil.
- Furthermore add boiled pasta.
- Finally, enjoy vegan mayo-pasta topped chilli flakes and Oregano as per your taste.