- Organic Food
- Healthy Breakfast
- Bakery, Snacks & Protein bars
- Grocery & Staples
- Gourmet Foods
- Baby Foods
- Health Supplements & Medicine
Give your dishes a warm, nutty, and hint of spicy flavor to your dishes with Organic Cumin Powder.
- Cumin Powder increases the activity of digestive enzymes, potentially speeding up the digestion process. It also helps the secretion of bile from the liver, which helps digest fats and certain nutrients in the gut.
- Vitamin C present in Organic Cumin Powder helps fight inflammation, lowers blood pressure, reduces the risk of stroke and heart attack, and promotes healthy skin.
- Rich in Iron, this powder helps increase the hemoglobin cells in the body and serves as a natural cure for anemia. The presence of Calcium in Cumin seeds helps relax sore muscles.
Cumin is a spice that forms an integral part of various dishes in Indian cuisine. Cumin or ‘Jeera’ in Hindi, ‘Jilakara‘ in Telugu, ‘Jeeragam‘ in Tamil, ‘Jeerakam‘ in Malayalam, ‘Jeerige‘ in Kannada, ‘Jeeru‘ in Gujarati, ‘Jeere‘ in Marathi, and ‘Jeerey‘ in Bengali is basically a tiny seed of an annual plant in the parsley family.
USDA Certified. GMO Free.