- Organic Food
- Healthy Breakfast
- Bakery, Snacks & Protein bars
- Grocery & Staples
- Gourmet Foods
- Baby Foods
- Health Supplements & Medicine
Organic Clove Powder is used as both the culinary and medicinal property
- Organic Clove Powder is an essential part of the culinary world for lending a unique depth of flavor to the dishes and desserts.
- The eugenol in clove Powder is known to provide relief to the gums. Having antibacterial properties, it helps deal with toothache.
- Metabolism, in the long run, increases free radical production and lipid profile, while decreasing the antioxidants in the liver. Clove extracts Powder are helpful in counteracting these effects with its hepatoprotective properties.
- Consumption of Organic Clove Powder in the diet will keep blood sugar levels in check due to the presence of Nigericin, which improves insulin secretion and the health of the cells that produce insulin.
Clove Powder (Syzygium aromaticum) is one of the most loved and well-utilized spices in the entire world. They are the dried flower buds of the Syzygium aromaticum tree, an evergreen that grows up to about 30 feet. Ayurvedic medicine used cloves Powder for tooth decay, halitosis, and bad breath.
USDA Certified. GMO Free.