- Organic Food
- Healthy Breakfast
- Bakery, Snacks & Protein bars
- Grocery & Staples
- Gourmet Foods
- Baby Foods
- Health Supplements & Medicine
Our mustard oil is extracted from organic mustard seeds that are crushed using traditional methods in ‘Kohlu’. Bulls are used to rotate a natural wooden roller under low temperature to retain natural taste and nutrition of the mustard seeds. Our traditional extraction method results in extraction of 30% of oil from the seeds, ensuring natural purity and freshness.
Ayurveda & Mustard Oil
Mustard Oil, one of India’s staple cooking oils, had a very important role delineated for it in the ancient Indian healing science of Ayurveda.
Ayurveda bases its diagnoses on certain biological energy types known as Dosha. There are three Dosha – Vata, Pitta and Kapha. The combination of these Dosha determines the kind of person you are – physically, mentally and even spiritually.
In Ayurveda, Mustard Oil is used to increase Pitta and to pacify Kapha and Vata.
Pitta governs the “heating principle”.
Mustard Oil has the power to enhance metabolism; improve the functioning of the digestive system; develop a lustrous skin tone; and ensure healthy blood, blood vessels and circulation.
By pacifying Kapha, Mustard Oil ensures the avoidance of joint pains; digestive problems; a tendency to put on weight; lethargy; and frequent coughs and colds.
Mustard Oil also pacifies Vata, thereby avoiding irritable gut syndrome; constipation; sluggish blood circulation; dry skin; and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Mustard oil is rich in Omega-3 & Omega-6 which improves heart health and helps prevent lifestyle diseases like diabetes.
- Mustard oil stimulates the digestive system, liver and spleen to improve digestion and appetite.
- Mustard oil stimulates the circulatory system and sweat glands on external application to improve blood circulation across the body.
- Mustard oil is naturally warm that clears congestion in respiratory tract, cures cold and cough.
- Can help prevent asthma attacks a mixture of one tablespoon each of mustard oil and honey, if swallowed three times a day.
- Mustard oil stimulates hair growth and its antibacterial and antifungal properties treat dandruff, dry scalp and itchiness.