- Organic Food
- Healthy Breakfast
- Bakery, Snacks & Protein bars
- Grocery & Staples
- Gourmet Foods
- Baby Foods
- Health Supplements & Medicine
- Rich in protein, fiber, calcium, manganese, iron & magnesium
- Good for digestion and intestine health
- Wholesome meal with low sodium content
- Suitable for diabetic patients because of low glycemic content
Sattu Parathas: Delicious Sattu Parathas with chopped onion, coriander leaves, green chilli, ginger, garlic, ajwain, lemon juice and amchoor powder. Combine this with fresh curd and Adya Organics' Dadi Maa ka Aam ka Achaar!
Sweet & Savoury Sattu ka Ghol: It’s already started to get warmer by the day, and the best (and absolutely healthy) treat you can give yourself most of this summer is a nice glass of ‘Sattu ka Ghol’. This savoury sherbet is made using Sattu and finely chopped onions, green chillies and coriander in it. This drink is an absolute delight & natural coolant in the scorching heat.
Sattu Laddoos: Another Favourite Made from Sattu & Jaggery these ladoos are full of carbohydrates, protein, and nutrients that are good for the body.