Jan 04 , 2022
Is Pink Salt (Sendha Namak) Better Than Regular Salt?
Discover the Wonderful Benefits of Pink Salt!
Over the years we’ve always used Regular Salt considering the benefits it provides us, but with people being health conscious nowadays, many have switched to Pink Salt as a substitute of Regular Salt in their food.
With more minerals in Pink Salt, it makes a better choice as a replacement for Regular Salt. The minerals required in our body, especially at a time where everything we consume has a direct effect on our body and immunity system are found in Pink Salt. Regular Salt has to undergo a refining process, which results in loss of these minerals before it reaches us, thus we don’t get the required benefits.
In the case of Pink Salt, it is an unrefined product free of additives, unlike Table Salt, which often contains additives such as anti-caking agents. Since Pink Salt is naturally cultivated, it consists of many minerals, which are not present in Regular Salt.
Some people find Pink Salt to be more flavorful than Table Salt. When in its coarse form, pink salt has less sodium per teaspoon, which may cause people to use less salt for seasoning, reducing their sodium intake. It is perfectly healthy to use Organic Pink Salt as a substitute for conventional Table Salt.
Health Benefits of Pink Salt: -
- To Flush Out Toxins: The best way to experience the benefits of Pink Salt is to make sole water. It is water that is fully saturated with Natural Salt. Drinking this water helps in balancing the pH levels in the body, flushes out toxins, improves your energy and keeps you hydrated at all times.
- Regulates Blood Sugar and Hormonal Balance: A daily dose of Pink Salt can ensure proper flow of fluids in the body.
- Improves Digestion: Pink Salt can help activate your salivary glands which helps in the breakdown of food.
- Salt Therapy For Respiratory Problems: Salt therapy is a process which utilizes pure Pink Salt to treat respiratory diseases. In some cases, salt inhaler is used for the same while in the others, the person is made to sit in a room full of salt-rich air.
- Bath Soak: Soaking your body in a Pink Salt bath can do wonders to rejuvenate your skin. Through the process of dermal absorption, your skin soaks up all the minerals that provide different benefits.
- Pink Salt Lamps To Purify The Air: The lovely Pink Salt lamps not only add beauty to the dingy corners of your house but they also double up as air purifiers. These lamps attract the moisture from the air and due to the warmth on the surface the water evaporates quickly.